One of my hobbies is music. I haven’t had much time to record any new stuff since law school began, but I hope you enjoy some of the songs I recorded in the past. I think most of these songs were recorded throughout 2005 while I was in the District of Columbia.
This blog is produced by Douglas Ott. By viewing or participating in discussion on this blog, you understand that the opinions expressed within are the opinions of only the author and individual participants.
Neither the information nor any opinion expressed constitutes a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or other instrument. Before investing, consider your investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Any purchase or sale activity in any securities instrument should be based upon your own analysis and conclusions. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The author may or may not have positions in any security mentioned on this blog.
- Jack Byrne, Geico CEO Buffett Cited for ‘Brilliance,’ Dies at 80
- Regarding the Rumours of a Coach (COH) Buyout
- Alleghany’s (Y) 2012 Annual Report
- Flagstar Found Liable for $90.1 mln in Assured Guaranty’s Mortgage Case
- Is Mr. Market Mistreating Coach (COH)?
- Bruce Berkowitz Interview
- IGT Proxy Fight Website Announced
- Freedom of a Freelancer